Clio Door Handles?

Let me know what sort of costs they land you with.

I briefly mentioned the issue to a local electrical garage and they reckoned it was some sort of controller issue and could be £200+ to fix so I just left it. For the sake of pressing a button on the keyfob, it didn't seem worth the potential cost to fix.

Spoken to a few people and none have said "right the issue is this and it will cost X to fix"

Let me know what sort of costs they land you with.

I briefly mentioned the issue to a local electrical garage and they reckoned it was some sort of controller issue and could be £200+ to fix so I just left it. For the sake of pressing a button on the keyfob, it didn't seem worth the potential cost to fix.

Spoken to a few people and none have said "right the issue is this and it will cost X to fix"

I will let you know when i find out, i have just got used to using the key buttons haha

HI i had the same problem where the button on the door stopped working intermittently, it seems the seal in the button is really poor and prone to fail especially when wet . I replaced both handles (not the control module inside the door) following the "how to" on here and it has worked like a treat! ive not had problem since and this was around 3 months.
hope this helps a little and saves you on the crazy auto electrician bills.

Callum

Also had a failed button on one of mine, not too bad a job, just take your time with it that's all.

Been perfect since replacing it :smile:

Only problem i have got so far is that when searching for a replacement door handle theyre all listed as silver ... either the seller doesnt understand its not silver,its nimbus grey (hate when people say its silver haha! :@:@:@) or it is silver and ill have a lighter door handle Hahaa!

Only problem i have got so far is that when searching for a replacement door handle theyre all listed as silver ... either the seller doesnt understand its not silver,its nimbus grey (hate when people say its silver haha! :@:@:@) or it is silver and ill have a lighter door handle Hahaa!

All Clio door handles are silver I think? At least my 197 is. Racing Blue paint, silver handle...

I've not seen any with anything other than Silver :smile: other than a few that have painted them black or something themselves :smile:

Here's a pic of mine -

2yzez3k.png