Clio cup racer spoiler fitted!!!!!

Well it's been a long wait for this to be fitted I bought the spoiler at the start of February popped it down to the highland bodyshop who sprayed it for me then attempted to fit it. Upon fitting it they encountered a massive problem the spoiler was faulty at both sides it's made of fibreglass and was very poorly made so the bodyshop reinforced it for me and fitted it today upper and lower parts now 100% I think it looks fantastic do you guys agree?????

I am being told by renault I'm the only uk road car to have one fitted.

Attachments

• IMG20160311124831.jpg
    IMG20160311124831.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG20160311124845.jpg
    IMG20160311124845.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20160311_165132.jpg
    IMG_20160311_165132.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Now we're talking! Looks like a real sports car now. Lifts the car away from the humdrum models in the range & makes it a real Renaultsport. Don't understand why it's not offered as an option given the number of Mk 3 Clios with Cup spoilers. I understand why some folks like the understated style of the Mk 4, but for me your car is now the Mutt's Nuts! Can't wait to see it around Inverness. If you see some idiot in a white Mk3 Clio200, a Merc convertible or a white van grinning like an idiot & giving you the thumbs up it'll be me! Might even be in the Mrs's A1. Glad you persevered & finally got it.

This is properly properly smart!! Amazing work and good on the bodyshop for reinforcing it. I won't be indelicate as to ask the price but I bet that wasn't a cheap purchase. It looks money though!! [emoji1303]

How much did that set you back if you dont mind me asking. I can only find one on ebay for £1000!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan_j1 for upper and lower parts of the spoiler it cost me £1000 I bought the lower part to avoid cutting the original spoiler. Including paint + fitting I didn't get much change of £1300 I'd avoid buying the ones of ebay as I enquired with the seller before I got it from somewhere else and he was quite vague with his answers plus a £1000 for top part only is a scam

Best to warn ya though mine was brand new and it was very very poorly made and it was from renault direct it was so close to going back before the bodyshop stepped in to correct the issues which took a week of sanding and reinforcing the fibreglass

Dan_j1 for upper and lower parts of the spoiler it cost me £1000 I bought the lower part to avoid cutting the original spoiler. Including paint + fitting I didn't get much change of £1300 I'd avoid buying the ones of ebay as I enquired with the seller before I got it from somewhere else and he was quite vague with his answers plus a £1000 for top part only is a scam

Best to warn ya though mine was brand new and it was very very poorly made and it was from renault direct it was so close to going back before the bodyshop stepped in to correct the issues which took a week of sanding and reinforcing the fibreglass

Well over my budget [emoji30] did see them on ebay for a grand and thought surely not! Looks the tits though!

There's a LY one on Autotrader for £22k! You get a free 220 Trophy with it[emoji106]