Clio 3 Yellow Dot Recaros into Mk2

Phenom

Paid Member
I asked this question over at rsmegane.com but got no answer so hopefully someone here can help me.

Does anyone know somewhere I can get base or an adapter made up to fit the set of yellow dot Recaros out of my Clio 200 into my R26.

I was hoping they would be a straight swap but the trendlines have a wider base mount to the car and cant swap the base over as the actual seats have slightly different mounts that dont line up with each other.

Are you sure they don't fit?
They look to be the same as the Mk3 Megane and Mk3 Clio bases which SW Motorsport offer.

Perhaps it would be worth reaching out to them?

Reactions: Phenom
Are you sure they don't fit?
They look to be the same as the Mk3 Megane and Mk3 Clio bases which SW Motorsport offer.

Perhaps it would be worth reaching out to them?
Well they definately are not a straight swap ‍

I'm not too great with interior stuff so I might be missing a trick but I unbolted the yellow dots from floor my old early 200 and unbolted the trendlines from my Meg from the floor.

And lining up the yellow dots into the Meg it seems they are an inch not as wide left to right. the bolt holes lines up front to back fine if you slide it a inch either way.

I looked at swapping the runners at the very bottom but it would end up with the same issue as the widness comes from the actual base mount for the trendlines but these are also level in height for the front and rear seat base mounts but the ones from the yellow dots are not level and the rear is an inch or two lower than the front.

I did ask GSM and they said the Recaro CS mounts they have for mk2 Meg are for aftermarket only and cannot tell me certainly if they wold fit or not with the factory yellow dots from the Clio.

Ideally I just want these in the Meg and keep the ability to get in and out of the rear seats