Clio 200 Trade in value

I'm currently looking at trading in my 2011 Clio 200 (with 46k,Years mot, Speedlines,Cup Spoiler,Recaros,Cup pack) against a Megane R26.

Only getting offered 6-6500k depending on condition. Does this sound about right? Quick look on Parkers,they are quoting about 7k,and i think thats without the listed options.

I was hoping for at least 7k.

6.5K is probably about right for a typical trade in. They generally give pretty low-ball numbers. 7K sounds a more 'fair' trade price. Private sale it's worth maybe 8-8.5K somewhere depending on condition (if it hasn't had the belts done yet, that might knock the price a little)? What do the likes of WBAC offer?

Belts aren't due for 2 years so that shouldnt have too much bearing on the prices. I dare not put my details in to We Buy Any Car again,last time i did that i got pestered for ages afterwards (that was about 3 months ago and they quoted £7250)

Belts aren't due for 2 years so that shouldnt have too much bearing on the prices. I dare not put my details in to We Buy Any Car again,last time i did that i got pestered for ages afterwards (that was about 3 months ago and they quoted £7250)
Just set yourself up with a disposable email address - mailinator or the like.

Was looking at part-ex mine for a 220T recently (still thinking about it). Mine is a 60 Plate Albi Blue 200 with 32K on the clock and they offered me £7000 without any negotiations. Have seen similar spec cars selling Privately for £8500 although realistically it would probably sell well short of that figure.