Clio 200 Spaces and Springs

Good Afternoon all,

I am looking to buy some 30mm springs and 25mm spacers for my 2012 Clio 200. I have found some on Eurocarparts that are both H&R which I've read are a good route to go down. The spacers will be hubcentric. Now, this is where my knowledge stops, will I need longer bolts to compensate for the spacers bolted onto the hub? I don't think I do, but I want to be safe than sorry. If anyone can help out it'd be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joe.

It depends if they’re slide on or bolt on spacers.
If it’s the latter, you’ll need longer bolts (or studs if you’ve converted to them)

If it’s the latter, you’ll need longer bolts (or studs if you’ve converted to them)

I think you meant former Nath? Haha

I think H&R only do bolt on ones from memory.

I think you meant former Nath? Haha

I think H&R only do bolt on ones from memory.

Yeah the ones I'm looking to purchase are bolt on, does that mean I need longer bolts? I thought the bolt stays the same as the spacer bolts onto the hub? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No you don't, bolt on do exactly that, you bolt them to the hubs, then your wheels bolt to the spacer, so normal size bolts fit.

The hubcentric but non-bolt on ones require longer bolts.
But most people opt for studs as it's a lot easier to align the spacers and wheels.

Both have pros and cons

Last edited:
Reactions: joehodges154
No you don't, bolt one do exactly that, you bolt them to the hubs, then your wheels bolt to the spacer, so normal size bolts fit.

The hubcentric but non-bolt on ones require longer bolts.
But most people opt for studs as it's a lot easier to align the spacers and wheels.

Both have pros and cons

Cheers buddy.