Clio 200 Seats

Looking to get different seat for my 200. Need reclining / rails seats as access to the back seats will be used.
Like the look of these two types of Sparko r100.

Are re they easy to fit? Also are OMP subframes the best for the job?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 62
I've seen a picture of one with the Sparco seats installed somewhere along the used cars on autoscout, they look nice. Shouldnt be too difficult to install, sure there's a clio subframe available from sparco, need to ask the seller I guess

Did you ever get some reclining seats fitted @NickD200 ?

The Sparco R100 looks not a bad seat.....only thing that "concerns" me is the seat / base cushion bolsters look a little shallow from some angles. It appears to often be fitted to 4x4's.....and the low bolster is to aid access in tall vehicles. In saying that - the bolsters on the upper seat [Around your ribs] looks excellent support wise.

Sparco_R100_zps3dm3onjt.jpg

Oh - and from what i'm told by Demon Tweeks: Sparco and OMP are the only people who do Clio3 SPECIFIC base-mount frames for reclining seats (Others may fit or be adaptable of course).

****Ive also just found while doing some research (Thanks @TB Rich ): That the OMP bases don't take the offset of the steering wheel into account.....

Any help at all @Pav ?