clio 200 price

yo,

im a new member of this forum and considering purchasing a clio 200.

i have been priced at £16,500 for a brand new clio 200 with extra options of cup chassis, storm grey paint (havn't seen anyone on the road with this colour yet) and speedline satinblack rims.

i personally think this is a good offer but just wanting to see what you guys think.

Its okay..

I got a fully loaded glacier white 200, recaros, a/c, speedlines, cup spoiler etc specced up for £16,000 i think with business discounts.

get some quotes from the renaultsport forums, theres a few dealers on there that give good offers.

In the end i chose to get a 197 cup with toys for 11k, suited me perfectly tbh! I couldn't justify paying another 5k for a car that was the same, lol.

Last edited:
thats such a better deal likes....i want the recaro seats aswel but its just costing me full price so itl be over £17,000

i can't seem to sign up for the renaultsport forum...whenever i try to make an account it just says user already exists on database and iv tried loads of combinations. =(

thats such a better deal likes....i want the recaro seats aswel but its just costing me full price so itl be over £17,000

i can't seem to sign up for the renaultsport forum...whenever i try to make an account it just says user already exists on database and iv tried loads of combinations. =(

Your price is good, i was getting quotes of 17,000ish from dealers, but I found a "loophole" with my dad who owns his own business, so we saved 1k off the list price if the garage sold the car as a company car under a business name.

Personally i wouldn't write off buying a used 197. I was all-for 200's, but after driving them both i couldn't really justify it, also the 197 looks better. :tongueout:

Take this one.. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1643716.htm

You could probably get that for 11,500/250.

Depends what you want i guess.

Your price is good, i was getting quotes of 17,000ish from dealers, but I found a "loophole" with my dad who owns his own business, so we saved 1k off the list price if the garage sold the car as a company car under a business name.

Personally i wouldn't write off buying a used 197. I was all-for 200's, but after driving them both i couldn't really justify it, also the 197 looks better. :tongueout:

Take this one.. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1643716.htm

You could probably get that for 11,500/250.

Depends what you want i guess.

you can do that!! =O....my dad owns his own business aswel so might see what i can do

im from newcastle upon tyne.

cheers for the help mate :smile:

Renaultsport forum is the best place to get a deal i found

Some of the dealers on there must be desperate.:thumbsup:

Sam @ King lynn Renault was up for a deal so where lookers renault.

Both offered me stupid deals on the spec i wanted. :smiley:

Renaultsport forum is the best place to get a deal i found

Some of the dealers on there must be desperate.:thumbsup:

Sam @ King lynn Renault was up for a deal so where lookers renault.

Both offered me stupid deals on the spec i wanted. :smiley:

yeh i'v posted some stuff up there aswel but just checking everywhere to get the best deal i can really.

what did u spec up your clio and what price did you get for it?

i will check 2mz in work

cash or finance?

and you trading anything in?

would you come to glasgow?

yeh i will be trading in a yaris t-spirit 1.3 vvti 07 plate.
i've been quoted for 6200 for the yaris

i will be paying a bit of cash on top and will have to finance some of it.

it really depends how much difference the price of the car is to see if its worth the travel. If its not much difference i don't think i will.

whats the registration plate? £6200 sounds alot of money for that car. whats the mileage of it?

i could do you the car for £16188 + your road tax which im sure the other garage would be the same.

so thats £300 cheaper

when i was looking for a new car over a month ago i was quoted just over £15k for FF with cup, recaros, black wheels, spoiler, dark windows

ended up going for a 250 though

This is the spec of the car I have ordered:

Clio 200
Black Metallic
17” Satin black Speedline
Fixed Cornering lights
Extra tinted rear and tailgate windows
Electric, heated, folding door mirrors
Recaro Seats
Front & Rear i.d. leather
Cup Chassis
4x20w radio CD,MP3, Blutooth etc
Renaultsport Mats

Price on the road £21590.00

I have paid £17800.00 Delivery was 12-13 weeks so I’m hoping to get early July.

It’s the wife daily driver so I wanted it as nice as I could get it.

I wonder what happens to the cup wheels the cup pack comes with when you upgrade to speedlines . You should get a discount on them great spec car btw