Clio 200 driver from Switzerland

Hi there

I'm Fabian, 26 years old and I'm from Switzerland... so please excuse my crappy english writing skills :wink:

Since one month, my ride is French:

attachment.php

:thumbup1:

Obviously, it's an Ange&Demon Edition (Nr. 157/666), and it has done now about 9'100km (since 04/2012). To buy it was kind of a spontaneous idea... to be honest, I never was a fan of Renaults, in fact i remember myself telling a friend that i will rather walk then driving a Renault... and this was only 6 months ago :eek: It happened that my Dad needed a new company car and while he signed the contract of his new Renault Traffic, I was out for a little testdrive with the Clio - and felt for the car immediately. The day after that I went out for another testdrive with a "standard" 200 Cup, but it had to be the Ange&Demon... wifey wanted the leather trim :wink:

The car has all the nice equipement of the Ange&Demon edition, R.S. Monitor, leather, etc. BUT it's missing the Cup suspension and the Recaros :worried: As for the Recaros, I can live with the normal seats (actually I like them more) but I really miss the suspension. Thanks to the all mighty Internet, I found someone who's selling the complete Cup suspension of his car (shocks, springs and top mounts, all preassembled)... Not very cheap though I'll buy it and HOPE (!!!) it will be a straight fit for my Clio (his car is also a 2012 model)... or can someone confirm the opposit?!

Beside that, the car will be staying as it is. I'm really looking forward to springtime, when our Swiss mountain roads are open and snow free again :smile:

Best regards from Switzerland,
Fabian

Attachments

• Foto 1.jpg
    Foto 1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for the warm welcome, mates!

Very nice!

I've only just realised that the grey cars are Angels and the red cars are Demons. D'oh!

Hmm wouldn't the white ones be the better angels? In that case, my grey one would be inbetween: an angel in daily duty and a demon on weekends :wink:

Hey there's even a suitable smiliey for me: :swiss:

Cheers :smile: