Clio 197 Loss of power!

I have posted this on another thread but im not sure the issue is quite the same, so i will ask it again!
Recently my little Clio is loosing power when warm, when first started it has the usual limiter to stop you revving the ******** off it when cold, but when that passes and it is actually warming up, it runs perfect and pulls like a train, until its fully warm! then it is reluctant to rev, feels down on power, struggles up hills etc, stopping and restarting does nothing, no lights on the dash, the only way to reset it is to let it go cold and repeat the process!
I recently fitted a new cambelt and dephaser pulley but now im thinking perhaps its either the pulley faulty or the oil feed switch to the pulley, even though that works on removal?

pre cat collapsed ?
likewise i felt loss of power when warm and it didnt run how it should/was, got bored and wanted more noise so was about to smash my 2nd cat out when i noticed my pre cat had collapsed inside and twisted itself round.. it would explain but thats what happened with my car, maybe different to yours but worth a look :smile:

Danny, did it only feel like loss of power when warm though? when it first did it i could swear someone had put a rag in the exhaust
pre cat collapsed ?
likewise i felt loss of power when warm and it didnt run how it should/was, got bored and wanted more noise so was about to smash my 2nd cat out when i noticed my pre cat had collapsed inside and twisted itself round.. it would explain but thats what happened with my car, maybe different to yours but worth a look :smile:

i never actually noticed tbh just car felt under powered, i normally leave my car untill its warm before driving so i cant really say when its more noticeable.
just didnt feel right and sometimes after id been nailing it then come to a stop car would idle all over the place, but now ive removed my pre cat internals it just runs so much better, real improvement
might be worth looking if your handy with a spanner :smile:

i never actually noticed tbh just car felt under powered, i normally leave my car untill its warm before driving so i cant really say when its more noticeable.
just didnt feel right and sometimes after id been nailing it then come to a stop car would idle all over the place, but now ive removed my pre cat internals it just runs so much better, real improvement
might be worth looking if your handy with a spanner :smile:
il check it out tomorrow, cheers