Clio 197 Injector and ESP fault limp home

Hi all
Ok so went out in my car last night, pretty much all fine! I did notice a bit of hunting at idle when at a set of lights, parked up for the night and when I came back to it later, it kept going into limp home mode with 'injector' & ESP fault showing on the dash, throws it into limp mode, runs on 2 cylinders only! switch off and then on again and it will run fine for a few more miles until it repeats the process!
Checked plugs and coils today, swapped them around etc, outer 2 cylinders are not firing when in limp mode, no codes showing?
Im thinking cam angle sensor breaking down??
Help!

Hi all
Ok so went out in my car last night, pretty much all fine! I did notice a bit of hunting at idle when at a set of lights, parked up for the night and when I came back to it later, it kept going into limp home mode with 'injector' & ESP fault showing on the dash, throws it into limp mode, runs on 2 cylinders only! switch off and then on again and it will run fine for a few more miles until it repeats the process!
Checked plugs and coils today, swapped them around etc, outer 2 cylinders are not firing when in limp mode, no codes showing?
Im thinking cam angle sensor breaking down??
Help!

I don't know myself, someone else will have to answer this but I wouldn't run your car, it's probably dumping unburnt fuel in to the cat which can cause a fire or is going to break the cat down. Sounds like a 2-stroke motorbike coming down the street.

Mine was About to go down this route it was struggling to rev up and was showing no signs on the dash turned it off and on was fine . Get it on a diagnostic machine that will tell you where your faults are I had to change camshaft sensor I was told after changing my plugs it could be a coil failing

Well the Renault clip only highlighted what was obvious, a misfire on 1-4 and throttle body (which had been unplugged) so it was in my case down to old fashioned mechanics
theres a trick Renault use to reset the throttle body opening which involves putting the car in gear, switching on the ignition and pressing the throttle pedal onece to the floor, then when the car starts up it will Rev instantly too around 3000rpm until finally settling at idle, this is how it learns!
on doing that with mine it highlighted the problem, as my revs never settled and it continued to rev at 5000rpm, this basically finished the throttle body off! On removing it the problem could be seen, someone had had it bits previously probably to do a cheap ass repair.£400 lighter for a new one and all is well! Euro parts was cheaper by £200 by the way!

Well the Renault clip only highlighted what was obvious, a misfire on 1-4 and throttle body (which had been unplugged) so it was in my case down to old fashioned mechanics
theres a trick Renault use to reset the throttle body opening which involves putting the car in gear, switching on the ignition and pressing the throttle pedal onece to the floor, then when the car starts up it will Rev instantly too around 3000rpm until finally settling at idle, this is how it learns!
on doing that with mine it highlighted the problem, as my revs never settled and it continued to rev at 5000rpm, this basically finished the throttle body off! On removing it the problem could be seen, someone had had it bits previously probably to do a cheap ass repair.£400 lighter for a new one and all is well! Euro parts was cheaper by £200 by the way!

interesting info there