Clio 197/200 common issues.

Unlucky buddy. If I get one it’ll be at the expense of a fully kitted and perfectly maintained Megane 250. No issues need sorting now and it looks like a 200 could be more expense.

I don’t mind this so much sibling as it’s a good base and not paying top dollar in the first place and then have to do these bits.

Now, thanks to replies here and Cliosport I now have a rough handle on costs. If the right one comes up then I’m good to go now.

So miffed I missed what appeared to be a peach last weeek.

What would you budget be? I think some of the 200’s listed around the £5k price bracket could be a bit of a minefield. You could get a really good genuine car or you could just as easily get a dog.

Is your Megane up for sale at present? Having went 197 R27 - 265 Cup - 200 FF I am now feeling that I want boost again lol.

No set budget but really up to around the £5k as I want some money back from the Meg otherwise it’s not worthwhile.

The Meg isn’t advertised yet as keep toying with keeping or changing. I don’t think I’ll decide fully unless I commit to buying another car.

If I buy 200 I’ll buy a 172 for semi track use or if I keep the meg buy a 172 but have nowhere to store it. (Sale of Meg will part fund a garage).

If I could get a storm grey or pearl white I’ll obviously pay more.

Reactions: -Eddie-
Ill probably advertise the Megane age if it sells then it’s mind made up.
Prices seem all over the place but if you whittle it down to the ones with all the desirable extras, and more then the prices seem quite high. If that’s the case then I’ll let it go.