ChrisGTI Cotes ind Park

Didnt see me flashing you last night as I was behind you heading to work?

100% it was you :-0

Will

Yep it was me, i tried to flash the hazards at you but paniced and couldn't find the button! lol

I did thumbs up as you came up the side of me though! I wasn't just ignoring you!

Lmao! Looked very smart, very jealous of the r27's always look so good :-0 in any colour

There is another red one around here, I see it in brinsley quite a bit 07 plate number plate something like an07 gee

Lmao! Looked very smart, very jealous of the r27's always look so good :-0 in any colour

There is another red one around here, I see it in brinsley quite a bit 07 plate number plate something like an07 gee

Thanks very much! It's not as good as it looks though! The wheels need refurbing (desperately) and it's got 3 budget tyres on and an almost bald pirelli on the 4th (hence selling my track time)

It's getting there though!

I've not seen the other one yet, i'll keep my eye open though. There is a 58 plate GW Cup at the end of my road, but I don't think he is a member.

Yeah I've seen another GW 197, does it have the full aero kit? he was on here tho, had the renaultsport decals on it but believe he put it up for sale, however the decals are off now, if he sold it i don't know.... He worked in Pinxton, but was from chesterfield way.

What tyre's are you going for?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lewisflintham Spotted 0
lewisflintham Spotted 2
lewisflintham Spotted 0
lewisflintham Spotted 0
lewisflintham Spotted 2