Carbone Lorraine Pads

They produce a lot of brake dust. But I had no problems with my alloys.
Let´s just say I now swapped back to the original Ferodo produced Renault originals.
After 8k Miles on road and 1 trackday there wasn´t that much of a brake pad left, not to mention the outworn discs (8k Miles old)

Not recommended. :blink:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have heard good and bad reveiws thats what put me off really. ive heard they are a great pad from cold and then once warm they are even better on the opposite side i hear they squeel like made, are very aggressive and can produce tonnes of dust. i'm running ebc reds atm and they are the best ive ever fealt once warm.

Roas, that's strange as every review i've read says the pads last for ages and you're likely to get through about 3 sets of discs to one set of pads.

Also, from what I've heard you get squeal with the RC5 and RC6 compounds but not the RC5+ compound which is what ktec are selling

If reviews of people running these on 197s aren't that good i'll go for some DS2500 pads

Well, I obviously can only tell from my own experience. Wasn´t so excited. Not much wrong with it in terms of stopping power. But honestly, especially for road use there is not that much to gain. And on track you stress your discs too much quite easily.