Carbon fibre parts

Of course.

And with respect (And surmizing somewhat) i well realise alot of his followers are pretty young; who possibly couldn't / wouldn't afford anything 'better' and have probably seen little else in their lifetime to compare against.

As long as they are happy.........

Terrible finish and inner skins bonded to outer skin badly, leaving it impossible to use standard bonnet catch. And not cheap [emoji23]. Ends are a clean fortune for the spoiler too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevenfourate
Terrible finish and inner skins bonded to outer skin badly, leaving it impossible to use standard bonnet catch. And not cheap [emoji23]. Ends are a clean fortune for the spoiler too..

Best avoided in summary ? :tonguewink:

Reactions: A1axx
I'd happily use MC/Maxi for parts like that! I'm a big carbon tart, but can only fit what I can afford, would love more but can't justify the good stuff!

A studied politicians response :smile:

What's Carbon on your currently bud ?

Apologies for the holy thread revival but would rather keep any info in one thread.

I’ve got a carbon fibre 197 diffuser. It’s not skinned in carbon fibre but actually made/formed in CF (not a CF expert so forgive me for using the wrong terms!).

Its been done very well and has had the original heat shield fitted to it. Question is, who made it?!

Any info on who used to make these would be appreciated.

Reactions: wootwoot and Beany
Unfortunately Streamline Carbon are no more.

They do have a Facebook Page but was last used in 2016.