Car related pressies !

I'm liking all the stuff people have got :thumb: I got some great gifts, I think I need to push the fact I love my car a bit more on my family though :smiley:

I do however have some very generous customers in my job, so thanks to them the long-awaited wheel refurb will be happening much sooner than planned :smiley:

Had a bit more luck then rather tight fisted Porsche owners then? :wink:

Very nice indeed :smile: How did you manage to get the flat bottom ?

When it going on !!! ???
Cheers Shuv :smile: It was custom made by a guy in Poland who shapes the grips on the side and flattens the bottom. He has 3 different styles too for the sides. Very talented guy. I'm hoping to get it on ASAP, but there will be plenty of pics once its on!

Cheers Shuv :smile: It was custom made by a guy in Poland who shapes the grips on the side and flattens the bottom. He has 3 different styles too for the sides. Very talented guy. I'm hoping to get it on ASAP, but there will be plenty of pics once its on!

Cant wait for pics - gonna look great. And slightly unique too - which as much as anything i like !

So does he do an exchange service, or did you have to send him another wheel or............?

Reactions: DS197
Cant wait for pics - gonna look great. And slightly unique too - which as much as anything i like !

So does he do an exchange service, or did you have to send him another wheel or............?
It'll tie in with future interior mods i'm also doing at the moment. He doesn't do exchanges, instead he buys a wheel that needs a refurb, shapes it/retrims it and then sends it out. You can then sell on your old wheel.