200: Car Cover?

Wonder if you could get a standard car cover and have a company do a design on it, similar to what is on your roof?

Covers can sometimes do more harm than good as they trap dirt and moisture against the paintwork. Is your car parked under trees?

Thanks guys appreciate it, and well now i've got the 172 as daily and turning the 200 mega track i'm gonna put it in our garage for when i dont use it! but I live next to a quarry and atm have to clean it roughly every 2-3 days cause it gets plastered in dust, even in the door panels so when you put the window up and down it leaves streaks, but when I'll be putting it in the garage it'll happily be there for 2 weeks unused so it'll be covered in it! and with it being valeted etc i'd rather keep it shiny basically, sorry for the essay!

I have always used Classic additions heavy duty breathable outdoor covers on my cars, not cheap at £200, but they are tailor made, don't mark the paint and give a 100% protection. They let the paint breath, so it doesn't die and they stay put in the biggest of gales.