cant decide on which tyres to get???

well theres a 172 with these saying there amazing...

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Uniroyal/Rainsport-2.htm

heard of them?

Yes, see them a lot across the border in Germany. A-brand tyre with extreme good wet grip. Only complained I've heard is that there noisy...!

Last 18 months I've bought and sold over 200 set of rims with tires and seen it all. From Nangkang, to Marschall, Pirelli Zero, Fulda, Barum, Maloya, Nexen, Kleber, Champiro, Kelly, Debica, Aurora etc etc... There are so much tyrebrands, you just won't believe it!

Not according to these reviews in Germany, and a tyre expert on MeganeSport.

They also do the RS2's which are more of a trackday tyre, but again are awesome.

I'll try and find the review for you

I ditched the contis after 1600 miles & run Hankook Rs2's.
Awesome tyre, even when i compare to my r888's & they drone like a bitch.

I put the Toyo T1R on the front of my scooby, and they felt so unstable it was scary. If you dont like the conti's I would go for the Bridgestone Potenza

what are they like for everyday driving?? and in the wet etc?

One of the best tyres i've ever used.
Stiffer sidewalls means better turn in slightly stiffer ride.
In the dry you will not find the limits on the road.
Wet as good as most but no one drives 100% on wet roads anyway.

Vredestein used to be a Dutch brand. Now it is a Russian/Chinese company and the quality isn't what it used to be.

Friend of mine drives Kumho on his Forus ST and is very pleased with it.

i had a set of these on my last clio, only a dci 1.5, but they lasted very well, good levels of grip, got alot of punishment from me because i wasn't the greatest fan of the car, although the car proved excellent. it was a bit more exciting in the wet though, something EVO magazine noticed in their tyre test, which is how i came to purchase them. EVO rated the second against the Eagle F1's, i couldn't afford them.

Would consider them again, or hancooks or falkens. They can't be that bad if the are used on race cars, can they?