Camber Shims vs RARB

After last nights little blast, i feel the car needs to turn in a little sharper, but which would be the "best way" to do it?

Would i be better off having the camber/toe settings set up to a propper setting, or just get the Ultra Racing RARB i keep telling myself not to buy?

Any experience (costs involved) would be great!

Neither of thoses will increase turn in, the rear toe in would keep the back end tidy on turn in but wont improve it. A stiffer front anti roll bar will help turn in, along with some camber and toe up front.

Neither of thoses will increase turn in, the rear toe in would keep the back end tidy on turn in but wont improve it. A stiffer front anti roll bar will help turn in, along with some camber and toe up front.

Stiffer front arb would push the emphasis onto understeer though .

Its on AD08's atm...

So a good set up should be first port of call then? How much camber/toe should be ran?

Even with AD08s the next step would be something akin to R888s, I did the exact same move and you'd be amazed how much more grip there is even over AD08s.

Stiffer front ARB is a no unless of course it is combined with stiffer suspension. What suspension you've got at the moment mate? cup, non cup, 197, 200?

Higher rear helps turn in, as well as negative camber at the front, stiffer rear axle (RARB) does help and yes, thicker front ARB does make a difference when you are running stiff:smile: Hope that helps.

Its currently a standard cup shocks with eibach springs. Im a complete suspension novice though im afraid!

The car is a daily driver, so R888's are out the question.

This information is wrong :thumbdown:

Ill second that

It'd be a first.

In all seriousness though to the OP have you had your tracking checked? surprising how different it can feel if it's been out. Found out mine was toeing in quite a bit more than it should.

Last edited: