Camber Shims for a MK3 Clio GT

Hi, had a quick search of the forums and Ive come up with these part numbers. Jase's post does state at the top "clio R3 / cup parts..." though.....

7711160173 CLIO III REAR CAMBER SHIM 1 £18.80
7711160174 CLIO III REAR CAMBER SHIM 30 £18.80
7711160175 CLIO III REAR CAMBER SHIM 20 £18.80
7711160176 CLIO III REAR CAMBER SHIM 10 £18.80

Can anyone confirm if these are Renaultsport parts only, or can they be used on a normal MK3 like my GT. Ive had my car put on coilovers (been about a 9 months now) and ill be having the camber setup using bolts on the front, and im struggling to find a definate application for the rears.

I'd also like to know what the difference is between the 10, 20, 30, 1 is all about.

Thanks.

I've just got the shim kit for my 200 Cup, so it does fit and work on non-race cars... I've no idea if your suspension is the same on a GT though? Sorry, that doesn't help much eh.

They're like little cheese wedges that let you adjust camber and toe, hence the different ones depending on requirements.

The road cars are set up relatively conservatively, so people don't go chucking them in hedges and ruin their tyres, but you can get it to handle a lot better (I know, hard to believe!) by changing the geo to a track biased setting with something as simple and cheap as these.

Yeah i want my camber set at 1.5 negative all round. I can get hold of the bolts for the front easily. But im having trouble finding shims to fit my car, i might just brave it and buy a set of those listed above. But ive got no idea what the numbers mean. The GT uses bits of Renault clio 1.6 16v, Clio 197 and Nissan Micra i think so god only knows.

Bringing this thread back to life from the dead, I'm interested in getting some rear toe shims, however the part numbers come up as invalid in Renault's part database.

How does one go about getting these R3/CUP parts?

Dude, what is the purpose for puttin on camber shims?
Theyll make the car handle like a bag, youll strip tyres like no tomorrow an itll look crap unless your low an wide.
I used em on rear of my mk1 golf but thats cuz it was lowered 120mm on 13s an runnin 9.5 inch wide et8 splits so they didnt rub.

The camber on the rear of my car is marginally out. Though it's within Renault tolerances, mass production doesn't allow the time to be spent getting everything 100 % :worried:

To balance it out my coilovers are set at different heights.

I want a couple of these shims to even out the rear toe-in of my 200... Total toe-in is within Renault spec but its not evenly divided between the two wheels, the left one has almost no toe-in and the right one has a lot.