Cadwell Park (again)

Amazing pictures. The ones of yours in motion are lovely, quite like the gtr though too haha!

nice pics! That is PW yes? Talking of GTRs, I saw one on the back of an RAC truck the other day :worried: didn't look damaged either

Just watched that vid. He was trying hid hardest to catch u wasn't he? Lol. His driving became much more frantic round the corners cos u were actually pulling away from him on the straights!

Excellent track pics once again Twig. Your 200 certainly gets used properly doesn't it lol.

Wish we had more tracks up here.

lovely tom. amazing pics i think ure turning into a track day addict.

Excellent track pics once again Twig. Your 200 certainly gets used properly doesn't it lol.

Wish we had more tracks up here.

It gets the appropriate love too, in the last 5000 miles it's had 4-5 oil/filter changes and is getting braided lines and new fluid on monday. It's just had a 2 day clean too as I felt guilty :worried:

The brakes get cleaned after every track as well.

The chap in the fiesta really was trying hard in his determination to catch me he was taking some very poor lines, it's only when he settled down a bit he started to catch me.
The power/weight ratios of both cars is probably quite even, I only had a higher speed on the straights because I was maintaining speed better onto the park straight.

The weight of the Clio makes it suffer at a couple of corners though and his better tyres and lack of weight helped him cut chunks out of the distance.

Next time I've decided to remove the rear seats/passegner seat and see if I can notice the reduction in weight.
I'm still determined to not go the route of modifying it, (coilovers/engine bits etc. braided lines are it)

It's fun for the several people that always come up to you and ask 'is that standard?' to be able to say 'yes' :smile:
I think I maybe annoyed the guy with the 300hp Focus RS a bit though.

There some really good pics those Tom. Sometimes the "pro" pics from trackdays can be a bit poor, but they look spot on :smile:

I LOVE that RS4!

Nice pics n good driving 8)
U got anymore tds planned?
Im off to an evening at snett on august 15th

Oulton in November possibly, my continued possession of the car is in doubt sadly but either way I'm going to try and be there.