Burning clutch smell after replacement on reverse

hi i have a rs 200 with light flywheel and lightweight pulley . i wonder if those affect the clutch so when i reverse the clutch smelling bad ....the clutch is renault stock and i have done near 5000 miles fron when i intall it .... somebody told me that the new clutch are enviroment friendly and this is the problem ...any other clue ?

hi i have a rs 200 with light flywheel and lightweight pulley . i wonder if those affect the clutch so when i reverse the clutch smelling bad ....the clutch is renault stock and i have done near 5000 miles fron when i intall it .... somebody told me that the new clutch are enviroment friendly and this is the problem ...any other clue ?
before the clutch change the car didnt smell on reverse ....

I had mine changed 2 years ago, and had exactly the same "problem". it still does it now especially if you hold it on a hill in reverse. Still works fine so i've never bothered about it, but it's just a tad annoying.

Sounds like the selector cables, have you checked on the box? I think you can tighten up the reverse, details in the maintenance manual from memory