Bulb upgrades?

Looking to upgrade bulbs all round on my car, I know I need H7 for dipped beam, but what fitment for sidelights? Is it 501/ W5W? And indicators? Is it PY21W?

What about the glove box light and the interior light?

Lastly can you recommend me the best bulbs for everything but indicator bulbs, going for Philips silvervision for these.

I went with Philips X-tream Vision for my main and dipped beam. There were a great upgrade over standard items and can't fault them.

I went with Philips X-tream Vision for my main and dipped beam. There were a great upgrade over standard items and can't fault them.

Had a look at these on Powerbulbs, how do they look? I want crisp white light, hate yellowy headlights.

Had a look at these on Powerbulbs, how do they look? I want crisp white light, hate yellowy headlights.

Look good. About as white as you'll get with a normal bulb is say. I bought mine from Amazon as they were cheapest on there at the time.

I've got a set of these night breakers sitting in the box still, unopened.

Not bothered to fit them. I'll get them up on here for sale this weekend.

I can recommend Philips Extreme, Osram Nightbreakers, Ring 120% uprated and Halfords Ultra Brilliance, these last ONLY when on BOGOF.

For the others check out Amazon prices.

And when fitting, DO ensure the bulb is correctly seated, or your beams will be all over the shop.