Bucks Renault Aylesbury

Makaveli160

Paid Member
As above has anybody heard of them or used them before?

Im thinking of having my discs and pads fitted there and if they turn out to be decent using them for servicing etc.

Thanks

They are good, my best mate used them for servicing and thought they were spot on! I actually work on that industrial estate lol. Where abouts are you from?

Thats good to know, im just up the road in milton keynes mate. been looking for a decent place for awile as i refuse to give my money to my local renault.

How much you rekon they'd charge and is it worth buying new caliper pins as i've heard they can seize?

Thanks

Im in milton keynes as well lol!! What car do you have? As your from around there, id highly recommend going to jamsport in northampton, its about 20/25 mins away from MK, they do all my work and have renaults in all the time. Very good!

If your going all standard, i think discs are around the £100 mark, think thats for the pair, and pads arent a great deal either. I cant remember what i paid. Best off giving them a call mate, 01604 755529. Dont think youll need caliper pins, mine have been fine in 3 years of ownership. Hope that helps dude.

I might of seen you about, its a nimbus 197 anthracite wheels, couple of pics on here in gallery etc.

Ive already got the pads and discs mate just had them grooved so eager to fit them lol and yeah have heard of jamsport been a couple times. Didnt actually think of them to be honest.

Think il give them both a call as bucks renault are closed today, you know if jamsport are open sundays?

Thanks

Dont think they are mate but give it a go. If youve already got the bits then they will fit them for you no worries. Wouldnt of thought the labour will be much mate. :smile:
If i spot ya ill give u a flash mate. Where abouts in MK do you from? I live in stoke hammond, the village right next to bletchly.

Yeah i know it, im the other end in newport.

Yeah il give you a flash to mate.

Il post some pics when they're fitted.

Thanks

My Clio goes here

There spot on guy at the desks friendly and helpful
They sorted my pads and service last month. My brake pins had seized so it does happen.
the dirt cheap aswell.
Im on the other side of Aylsbury in haddenham

Did you need to replace yours, were they in stock there as they say on their site they have loads of genuine renault parts, or is it worth buying some you think?

Thanks

ummm they had them in stock took it in at 8am and picked it up at 2 they did loads for me.
the pins were a lil pricey but i couldnt really complain. they also quoted me on a cambelt and that seemed dirt cheap inc labour

Its been booked in now mate, they have quoted me £90 with me supplying the parts which seems abit steep?? but stil probably better than renault?

And to be honest if jobs are done properly i dont mind paying abit more.

Just abit of an expense considering i could do it myself just with the constant rain i cba lol.

This is just front discs and pads btw not all four.

With other cars i normally pay £40, so is this price about right or too high?

Thanks

I used them to get the Mrs rear wheel bearing changed, little confusion over the quote but they sorted it out ok. Got oil and filter from them for my 200 a while ago, chatting to the guy on the desk they seem like good guys who no doubt have far better knowledge of the RS cars than the eejits at Perrys. I would probably take it there rather than a main dealer, but I dont think they can do the anti-corrosion checks.