Brake pedal Travel

My car has been back in the dealers for the last couple of days for a new rear heated screen, small leak on the top of the engine, and aircon regas..

I have a twingo 1litre courtesy car and the brakes seem amazing!! - I dont know if its just because the pedal travel seems much shorter than in the clio, but I've asked them to check out the clios brakes whilst its in.

Would any of you say you've noticed the same?

yep - driven the twingo 133cup and the brakes are very sharp indeed but it doesnt mean they are better than the 197

the brembos arent over servoed(assisted) like some brakes and will work but you have to push the pedal to make them do it and of course you are working twice as many pistons on to the pads to make it happen

yeh I know what you mean.. I'd never considered them being bad at all - until i nearly put myself thru the twingos windscreen! Just made me wonder::thumbup1:

yeh I know what you mean.. I'd never considered them being bad at all - until i nearly put myself thru the twingos windscreen! Just made me wonder::thumbup1:

:lol::lol: i did exactly the same :rolleyes: