Braided lines touching wheels when turned

Hi. I made some upgrade and buy Goodridge braided lines. Car was in my local dealer in servis so i gave it to them to install it. everything is ok except when i turn the wheels to all left or right and than the braided lines are touching the rims/wheels. when turned left - left whell and when turned right-the right wheel. got someone any solution for this problem ?thanks :smile: View attachment 7018View attachment 7019

your goodridge hoses are routed different to mine

i found them way too short to route them the way yours are - i tried this way when installing them and they would be too short when on full lock left or right.

could you not re-fit the old bracket (i kept one) to help keep them close to the hub?

file_zps9934c8b1.gif

file_zps975e01f0.gif

the way i have them they dont touch the wheel

just nipped out and took some photos with my ultraleggeras fitted

null_zpsbc5336f3.gif

null_zpse2519ce9.gif

null_zps1994f660.gif

just refitted these tonight ready for cadwell tomorrow and checked for any signs of rubbing when i was doing this and no signs of any problem

if yours are longer than mine it looks like you need to retain the standard hose bracket to keep it tight to the hub

I had this issue when i bought my car they had rubbed through to the rubber. The ones i got to replace them dont look like yours they have elbows at the end where it goes into the caliper. are yours the right ones ? the part no for mine goodridge SRN0405-4P