blufin superchip

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of threads on this one matey, please feel free to use the search function, just type in "bluefin" in the search box

has any bought this and found any gains on the standard 200/197? and is it worth it?

Hi james, i just bought one last week to do mine & when i sent the oringinal programming of mine to bluefin (superchips) to get the new map, they phoned me today saying that mine's already been mapped by someone else before, amd that there's point in doin the bluefin. If i was aware that it had been mapped and the rev limiter had been raised i wouldnt have bought one. They suppose to give u a gain of 12bhp & 16nm of torque.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im running the bluefin superchip and i am very pleased with it, I had a scorpion cat back exhaust fitted,
which has no silencers in it, which created a big flat spot :worried: but after having the map done the flat spot was pretty much gone ! The car defiantly feels more responsive and seems to be a lot more free at top end :smile: I am also running a panel filter as well so all this together makes a small but noticeable difference. After all your not going to get any major gains out of a n/a car.

I've got it on my mk6 Golf GTI and its really good

i considered one for the clio as they're only £200 quid or something

Status
Not open for further replies.