Black 197 color combos

What do you mean?
http://www.ozracing.com/wheels/oz-racing/sport/ultraleggera, see applications
I found it in a local shop, 17x8, ET55, 5x108...
But at first I want to try my OEM wheels in that color :smile:

If you can buy them, or indeed provide me with a link for ME to buy them, I'll be a VERY happy man indeed!!!

I've looked everywhere and they don't exist! Lots of places pretending they have them, but trust me, there aren't any.

If you can show me where they're available, I'll buy you a bottle of champagne! Not the "cheap" stuff either! :wink:

Reactions: Micah
If you can buy them, or indeed provide me with a link for ME to buy them, I'll be a VERY happy man indeed!!!

I've looked everywhere and they don't exist! Lots of places pretending they have them, but trust me, there aren't any.

If you can show me where they're available, I'll buy you a bottle of champagne! Not the "cheap" stuff either! :wink:

Well, I dunno if you noticed, but I'm from Croatia :smile:
http://www.alufelge.hr/oz-ultralaggera-17x8-matt-bronze.html
I contacted the shop - they said 7-10 working days for delivery...

Well, I dunno if you noticed, but I'm from Croatia :smile:
http://www.alufelge.hr/oz-ultralaggera-17x8-matt-bronze.html
I contacted the shop - they said 7-10 working days for delivery...

I did NOT see that!!!

And my GOD look at that price!!! Jesus christ on a bike that's cheap. On a set of four, that's about £300 (2615 kn) cheaper than what we have to pay over here!!!

Hoping those guys speak good English, I'm going to email them later!

I did NOT see that!!!

And my GOD look at that price!!! Jesus christ on a bike that's cheap. On a set of four, that's about £300 (2615 kn) cheaper than what we have to pay over here!!!

Road trip! Is the Clio ET55?

Road trip! Is the Clio ET55?

Ha, that would be a fun one, and the saving on import duty could go towards the trip!

Not sure a group buy would take off though!!!

:smiley:

Standard offset is ET68 if I remember correctly. But at ET55 Ultraleggera sit PERFECTLY without spacers.

Reactions: wanger
I did NOT see that!!!

I don't think you got that right, they are somewhat less than €200 Per wheel, so just a little short than €800 for set.

@Branx send me a good photo of your car mate, I can photoshop your silver wheels to bronze no problem.

It's a totally stock black 197 mate, so if you can help yourself with a pic from the net, I'll be grateful :smile:
Also, while you're at it, you could put on those OZs as well as a second option :smiley:

@Branx send me a good photo of your car mate, I can photoshop your silver wheels to bronze no problem.
Feel free to work off my photo earlier in the thread if it's OK to work with

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@///M, sorry mate, I misread that, you wrote 300£ CHEAPER heheh :smile:
Yeah, I'd say Croatia is much cheaper than UK when it comes to car parts... but there's also often an issue with availability...

It's a totally stock black 197 mate, so if you can help yourself with a pic from the net, I'll be grateful :smile:
Also, while you're at it, you could put on those OZs as well as a second option :smiley:

Standard 197 rims I can do no problem, adding Ultra's is a different kettle of fish all together and would take quite a while to get right.

I could easily do a flat on side shot though if that's good enough.

Again back to the fashion thing for me. Some of the mix of bold colours on wheels and not just calipers etc.....too much for me. I like subtle. Not cheap looking and trying too hard. Alls I can say is I hope your wives pick your clothes out for you :smile: