Best / cheapest place buy a full set of brembo discs and pads?

Will May

Paid Member
As per title, I need 4 discs and 8 pads, want standard brembo who's doing the best prices at the moment?

I tend to use Kam racing. For all of those bits you’ve mentioned. The total comes to just under 330 including postage.

Lol yeah but he'll then most of the time beat Kam, I use whoever is cheapest but normally George comes up good.

Reactions: RSRowe
As per title, I need 4 discs and 8 pads, want standard brembo who's doing the best prices at the moment?
I have a full set of Brembo pads that I bought a couple of years ago. I have never even opened the delivery box they came in. You can have them for £50 if you like.

I have a full set of Brembo pads that I bought a couple of years ago. I have never even opened the delivery box they came in. You can have them for £50 if you like.
Front and back?
Including delivery?
Pm me your PayPal info if you can answer yes to the above questions...

Thanks chaps, i’m assuming it’s a different part/model for the rears? Perhaps oem rear is enough with 2500 all round.

SNR rear discs from GSFcar parts, they're like £150 for a pair with their 60% off (normally at the top of their site) SNR make them for Renault, I've run them for a good while and so has many others.

I'm not a fan of DS2500 pads, I'd rather go PBS ProRace all round (or even just fronts) I got told to try them by a few on here and they're brilliant, near standard initial bite as OEM pads but then they took a beating on a roadtrip not long ago and just kept taking them, I'm talking a lot of heat into them and they were great!

Reactions: jimmybell