Behold the practicality of a Clio

Went to pick up a supposedly dismantled bench today for my Uncle. Drive 50 mins there to find that the seller hasn't managed to dismantle it because it was welded together :thumbdown:

We were all convinced it was a wasted trip, but thought we'd give it a try before I left.

Had to strap the boot down but... Behold the practicality of a Clio :smiley: This is the beauty of a hot hatch

20140524_113611.jpg

20140524_113535.jpg

20140524_113749.jpg

Definitely more practical than most give them credit for. I once got 4 new alloys in boxes and 4 separate tyres into mine.

haha..good good..love that pic..funny that i carried 14 foot ladder today..no problem at all.. obviously with the boot open..but did it..:shout:

Looks a good fit think you will get more down force of your sprint spoiler to at that angle:wink:

Glad im not the only one that thought this haha!

I had my norco aurumn and my mates nuke proof mega in mine the other day, no problem!

Yeah same, I put mine n my mates MTB in mine pretty easily too. I just take the front wheel off. Although I might start removing the rear too so I don't get any muck on the back of my seats.

OZ's and sprint spoiler.

I never knew your car was this good! :smiley: ;/

;/ Thanks!

The spoiler is a decent addition courtesy of SprayShack, really happy with it!

The OZ's i've had for a while - An impulse buy off here, this forum costs me too much money!

Glad im not the only one that thought this haha!

Yeah same, I put mine n my mates MTB in mine pretty easily too. I just take the front wheel off. Although I might start removing the rear too so I don't get any muck on the back of my seats.

;/ Thanks!

The spoiler is a decent addition courtesy of SprayShack, really happy with it!

The OZ's i've had for a while - An impulse buy off here, this forum costs me too much money!
Cost you less than me buddy last year 5500 miles on meets

They can get more in then you think.
Last year mine had 4 adults and all the suitcases/bags for a week in France/Belgium and drove it there and back. Still managed to get all the extra bags full of souvenirs in too without squashing the 2 in the back.
The other girl in the car had a bag that took up half the boot. No one (not even me) thought I'd fit it all.

The Swiss Army Knife of cars... Manged to move a whole flat Preston to Portsmouth in mine!

he got it in from the boot, what do the recaros have to do with anything?

They are hard backed and curve at the back. You do tend to lose a little space. I struggles to get a 55" tv (in box) in the back of mine. The seats made it a right bitch!