Before the trade in

Is it worth my time taking my h&r's off the car and putting the standard ones back on before I trade it in? What sort are the two likely to sell for?

Yes it is cos you won't get any extra for them.

And I want first refusal please :tongueout:

Are you actually in Germany?

Yes I am in Germany but I would be able to get the springs to you via post when I bring the car back or you could meet me if you live anywhere near Brighton or on my route from Brighton to liverpool, what interior? Do you mean seats ie recaros or standard?

When I took mine off my Corsa D, it cost more to take them off than what I actually sold them for.

Yes I am in Germany but I would be able to get the springs to you via post when I bring the car back or you could meet me if you live anywhere near Brighton or on my route from Brighton to liverpool, what interior? Do you mean seats ie recaros or standard?

Brighton is only couple hours down the road. You need standard springs?

Tax free dealers mate, one of the few pros of living in Germany, no mate I got the standard springs still and I have an 09 200 these springs will only fit early 200s and 197s as Renault changed the top mounts or so im told

When I took mine off my Corsa D, it cost more to take them off than what I actually sold them for.

Il be taking them off my self but I don't know if it's worth the ball ache depends how much difference in price the cups springs and H&R sell for

Luke you in forces bud my mates based in Germany he's engineers he's on his leave at no though like just gr back from afghan

, what interior? Do you mean seats ie recaros or standard?

I have a big mark and a kinda dent in one of my rear headrests, i could do with catching someone who is trading in to swap me an headrest.

I notice you have a 200, mines a 197.

Can I ask you Luke, if you are selling bits to stick an advert in the "For Sale" section.

Cheers.

Yeah he's in reme he's called Alex smith he about 5ft 3 dead thin black hair he goes back to Germany in 3 weeks or so I think bud