Bastuck Endschalldämpfer Gr.A 63mm Clio3 RS

u wont gain much from this exhaust only noise its the same bore size and construction as standard maybe just better quality steel.

u wont gain much from this exhaust only noise its the same bore size and construction as standard maybe just better quality steel.

not all about bore size its bastuck so probably flows fantastically with minimal baffles and further apart with a freer flow better bends and probably one of the best flowing boxes around.

Waiting for the reply from Reichard Motorsport if there really is an TUV / EG-Betriebserlaubnis. If it really has then maybe I can a-test it here in Slo and the boys in blue can't do a thing about it :biggrin:

Guess he means it is TUV certificated, any mod without a certificate is illegal in Germany... maybe Slov have adopted the same laws?

Guess he means it is TUV certificated, any mod without a certificate is illegal in Germany... maybe Slov have adopted the same laws?

Let's say adopted. If I'm right in Germany you can have anything on your car that has a "EG-Betriebserlaubnis" - this means that it is legal to have it on your car etc. Somethings althought need to be huh "written" into the cars humm again I don't know the english term for this so click :biggrin: and to "put" a mod (to be legal if it doesn't have EG-Betrieberlaubnis) into the cars "papiers" it needs a TUV certificate. Complicated I know :001_rolleyes: dunno exactly if there really is a difference between EG-Betriebserlaubnis and TUV certificate. I mean there sure is, for Germans, cause in Slovenia everything has to be "written", "a-tested",...(hope you know what I mean) that is not on the car from the factory. Even if it was an option, let's say the rear cup spoiler, still you could bump into a policeman who doesn't know this and he would bust your balls for this - jap cause you don't have it "a-tested" and written in the car's "papiers". Although this is a thing you really don't need to but it has happened.

That's why I can't have a Miltek, K-Tec, Piper,....exhaust cause non has a TUV Certificate and that's what I need. Dunno if the EG-Betriebserlaubnis is enough omg :001_huh: Slovenia ftw :001_rolleyes:

Hope Raptor doesn't read this :tongueout: think Croatia will soon have similar rules when it enters the EU union :lol:

Yes, I know what you mean. Everything you add extra to your car has to be TUV approved and the shop will give you the paperwork to show the TUV testing garage, who will then issue you with your TUV certificate which is valid for 2 years.

It is a good system, as it means all parts are tested and proven safe, rather than here in the UK where people can stick any rubbish they want on their car which in extreme cases can make it a deathtrap.

As a rule of thumb, I think everything sold by a German tuner will have to be TUV approved. I have a German friend who builds race cars, if you want I can send you his email address and he can verify, as he knows the laws out there inside out.

As a rule of thumb, I think everything sold by a German tuner will have to be TUV approved. I have a German friend who builds race cars, if you want I can send you his email address and he can verify, as he knows the laws out there inside out.

This would be great! :tongueout:anic::cloud9: