Barca vs Chelsea

Watching the game now on itv, normally want the british team to win but due to chelsea supporters disgraceful respect for the hillsborough moment of silence in the FA cup semi final I want them to get destroyed

Can't agree more mate, I've never liked Chelsea and I really hope they get a pounding. :smile:

does anyone know why drogba plays in roller boots?

Hahahaha for such a big lad he does spend alot of time on the floor he
Must weight at least 16st,

I don't really hate Chelsea ,Liverpool have had some great games with them but il will never forgive those fans for what they did ( and it was the minority) we have got Chelsea at anfield in the league second to last game of the season, wouldn't want to be a Chelsea fan then, oh and in the FA cup final aswel

It would of only been one or 2 pratts starting it. Nothing to reflect chelsea. Think we played great, very chuffed!!

Credit where it's due, Chelsea did well there. Drogba cracks me up, by far the most entertaining player in the Premiership hahaha!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Barca' fanboy, I hope Real win it, but they do play very good football and that hobbit of theirs is just superb.

does anyone know why drogba plays in roller boots?

:smiley: he's a good player but i hate the way he cheats with the play acting and think a few cards or fines for it should stop him.

It was a good game, the return leg should be a cracker.

I had to laugh when puyol was showing his injury to terry, so terry squeezed his wrist :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clio200cup General Chat 5