Bad day at the office!

Saying that I did notice there was a nice big pothole on the airstrip only noticed when a Porsche slammed down it lol
Ccheers :smile: hoping to get carbon bonnet and trying too source polycarbonate windows maybe the windscreen also

Saying that I did notice there was a nice big pothole on the airstrip only noticed when a Porsche slammed down it lol
Ccheers :smile: hoping to get carbon bonnet and trying too source polycarbonate windows maybe the windscreen also

I can source all of that for you, I'll can send you a quote for the windows, do you want clear or smoked?

Theres a place out birmingham way doing heated front screens about £250 IIRC.

wind screen will be better through your insurance? just say it popped up on the motoway and u couldnt of shut it! £60 to £250...

polycarbonate windscreen would get badly scratched from the wipers surly?

Cheers Jonesy I havent actually checked them I'll keep you in mind tho!
The car is currently for off road/tracking so no windscreen cover :worried:

Cheers Angel, was just looking for clear

Not too sure about the scratching think polycarbonate is scratch resistant isn't it

no i don't think it is, i'm sure the .R didn't have a rear wiper for that reason.

If you want scratch resistant you need what's called a hardcoat, which is a scratch resistant coating.

Polycarbonate and lexan windscreens are not road legal though. All the other windows are ok