Awesome service from Renault Wolverhampton

I'd just like to share my experiences of Renault Wolverhampton, after a successful warranty claim, although it took a few calls from RUK to sort them out.

I took my 30k R27 in today to have the Recaro cover replaced (they don't replace the entire seat), and whilst there I mentioned my melting steering wheel and bubbling anthracite alloys on the front of my car.

When I returned to pick it up (it was ready on time too!), they had arranged for a replacement steering wheel for me, and have agreed to pay for the alloys to be refurbished too, all under warranty.

Awesome service IMO - I guess dealer service is determined by where you live, which is a major shame, but all of the Renault Retail Group dealers seem decent enough.

Russ

good to hear you got it all sorted mate,

what was the problem with the alloys, ? ( as i keep looking at mine, the 2 drivers side look like they are lighter in colour than the off side ), ?

how easy was it to get the seats done? mine are showing wear, (11.5k!!) and i'm thinking of asking the question.

I had to go through David-RUK to get the seats done, but it was easy enough after that, just took time to come into stock.

The alloys are bubbling - I'll get some pics up for you :smile: It's on the inner forks, but it looks quite nasty

I think I have the same alloy problem, my dealer took photos of them to send to warranty guys, and then told me it must have had a poor refurb in the past and they wouldn't do it!

me too, Renault manchester, 24k service no probs with recaro seat wear prob or any other warranty issues, just mentioned it on the phone then when i collected the car the items had been ordered without fuss. should be back in for fitting in 2 weeks.

the customer care team keep calling me to check i'm happy and have even sent me a letter.. how nice.