Audi R8 PD GT850 Prior Design

I like that, looks very nice but I wouldn't buy it.. No matter how quick it goes or how great it sounds I'd always think its still just an Audi... I think its a badge thing.

As a general rule I hate Audis but there is an R8 V8 and an R8 V10 that drive past my office all the time and I can't help but stare when I see them. I much prefer them to my boss' 911 Carrera GTS (not that I would tell him).

As a general rule I hate Audis but there is an R8 V8 and an R8 V10 that drive past my office all the time and I can't help but stare when I see them. I much prefer them to my boss' 911 Carrera GTS (not that I would tell him).

911 Carrera GTS over the R8!??.. :tongueout:anic: haha

Love R8's and all other Audis expecially the RS5 but id still have an aventador over an R8

Different league when it comes to price though. The R8 is more like the Gallardo in terms of £'s.

I don't mind the one in the OP (minus the roof scoop), personally I'd rather have the R8 GT Spyder though. :smile:

Different league when it comes to price though. The R8 is more like the Gallardo in terms of £'s.

I don't mind the one in the OP (minus the roof scoop), personally I'd rather have the R8 GT Spyder though. :smile:

Agree with you on that, GT spyder is yum....one day......