Are these the correct parts?

Ahh, perfect. I was looking at getting the MTEC discs originally, but for some reason didn't think about checking on Amazon.

Am I right in saying the 200 brakes are the same as the 197's? - sorry if it sounds like a daft question!

Yeah exactly the same as far as I know :smile: might be worth waiting for someone else to chime in on that though to confirm :smile:

I bought Brembo discs and pads recently. No any problems with fitment. I would stick with quality known brands.

Discs 09.8904.10

Pads:

medium.jpg

I have the MTEC discs and really rate them too. Good value and they've been great for the year or so I've had them on. I believe they are the same for 197/200 too :smile:

I have the MTEC discs and really rate them too. Good value and they've been great for the year or so I've had them on. I believe they are the same for 197/200 too :smile:

Can you put those discs on the front and rear or am I being silly?

Can you put those discs on the front and rear or am I being silly?

Not sure tbh! Rear discs are smaller than the front, stock is at least anyway. Rears are also solid rather than vented.

I assume new calipers would be required if wanted to fit vented discs? But then again, I'm no mechanic :smile: just speculating.