Any1 fiited the powerflex arbs

Today i tryed to fit my uprated anti roll bar bushes but couldnt get my hands in to the bolts ect has any1 done them and could possibly point me in the right direction of the easiest way of fitting these as im stumped

Today i tryed to fit my uprated anti roll bar bushes but couldnt get my hands in to the bolts ect has any1 done them and could possibly point me in the right direction of the easiest way of fitting these as im stumped

Its a big job to fit these you will need to drop the subframe off the car disconnect the steering rack from the column and remove a load of suspension parts which are attached one way or other. Be careful that you don't spin the steering wheel once its detached from the rack as you will damage the squib and your airbag light will come on and cruise control buttons won't work. I made that mistake

Dont mind doing the work just dunno if its worth it for 2 bushes

Youve bought them now so get on and fit em lol, if you take your time you'll be fine and it's a good mod to do. You probably won't notice a great difference but mix them with a few other suspension mods and you'll soon realise you've got one tight feeling chassis and all the hard work will be so much worth the effort

Similar Thread Suggestions