Any recommended dealers around Aylesbury/Bucks?

stuey

Gold Member
Hi, I am looking around for a dealer to get my first service done on my 200. I live in Aylesbury but dont mind travelling a reasonable amount. I am looking for someone who treats the customers and cars with respect and care, as I'm quite precious about my car unfortunately. The dealer I bought from has not responded to an issue from several months ago so I dont want to go back if I can help it. Any recommendations welcome :smile:

Did you buy it from perrys? I need to take my R27 there soon and im dreading it lol! But its only for door seals and recaros so no need to take it out.

Think West's in bedford is supposed to be a good one. Not sure about northampton. There is one in Milton keynes but ive never had any experience with them. Where abouts in the big AY are you from?

I did, was ok until the day after I picked it up and noticed a problem with the paint on the bottom of the door whilst cleaning it. I am peed off with them because a different warranty claim sat with them somewhere for 6 weeks while Renault CS was supposed to be chasing it. No explanation despite CS saying they had asked them to contact me. They have some explaining to do if they contact me about them doing a service!
I live in south Aylesbury near the mad mile, a nice bit luckily :smile:

I'm also from Aylesbury and bought my 200 from Perry's. They tried to charge me to sort out the tracking and I just laughed as the car was only two months old. They did FOC but it's still not right. Got to go back in as my driver mirror glass is really wobbly and has been from new.

Give Bucks Renault a call on 01296 337482, they're based off Raban's Lane Industrial Park near where I live. They all know their stuff and some of them are/or have been racing for many years in Britcar etc. I had an oil and filter change for £50 which is good value I think. The 12,000 mile service is around £120 all in i believe. I also bought 5 litres of the 5w40 reno oil for £26 from them which again I thought was cheap compared to Perry's.

I took the Mrs Clio there for a wheel bearing, apart from some confusion regarding the bill they were fine. I want to make sure the anti-corrosion inspection is done due to a bodge from the factory that has now been fixed. I'm sure it is fine but I need to cover myself incase of a problem down the line.