Anodised wheel nuts for 200????

Hi all, I had a quick search and couldn't find what I was after..

Has anyone got these? if so do you know where I can get some & what size/spec etc?

Many Thanks!!!:driveby:

The 200 uses bolts/studs not nuts. The size you require is:

m14*1,5mm 60 degree cone seat
27mm thread length
19mm head

hope this helps.

I am looking for some as well , I seen a 250 the other day with some on and they had the burnished effect on them , where do you get them frommmm?

I have spoken with the above company.

They can do the bolts to fit the 200 but the socket size would be 17MM instead (no biggy).

The person I spoke to said they are able to sort out preferential pricing for a small group buy.

on the face of it the locking nuts for x4 are £34.95 & the bolts are £2.49 a piece.

Iv got red anodised bolts in mine and they look sweeeet, look really good on the black wheels and red callipers, but like some one said each to there own, got mine on eBay £30 for a set of 20 and he sells locking ones to match :smile:

Last edited:
Too much of a faf at tho moment as I'm unsure how to post pics without mesin about with apps n stuff I'm not realy a computer kinda guy lol, I got them from hoppo's Motorsport there m14x1.5x26mm and are a straight swap : )

Just to let you know that these are hot on the pikey pinch list.

Few mates down here have had them on their jap motors, one unfortunately didn't notice and drove off only to loose a wheel at the first junction.