Angus T Jones goes biblical on 2.5 men

Not sure if anyone watches 2 and a half men? Looks like the young lad from there has turned to the "good book" for some guidance.

Check out the seedy look on the "preachers" face sat next to him.

I'm not meaning to be offensive to anyone here with any strong religious views, but it all seems a bit much. I mean he's basically saying that "the enemy" (the devil) is involved in making funny innuendo based T.V shows :lol:

What is it with celebs (in particular American ones) and suddenly becoming religious nuts? Regardless of the religion.

P.s I know this is from the SUN but it was the first link in google after I heard it on the radio

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4667749/two-and-a-half-men-star-dont-watch-my-show-its-filth.html

the usa is till very religious far more than over here for some reason...

having said that i think his energy would be far better spent on more seriuos issues the usa has...drugs/violence/crime

Haha I've just been reading this on sky news. Gotta be honest though, if I was earning $350,000 an episode I'd be keeping my mouth shut!!

i saw the said interview this morning, saying dont watch the show, i dont what to be in it, but god must have his plans for me to be in it. he did sound abit brain washed. even his parents have been quoted as saying there quite concerned

Brainwashed. It'll be some oddball cult praying to giant lizardmen or something.

Brainwashed. It'll be some oddball cult praying to giant lizardmen or something.

About as likely as some dude that lives in the clouds and made everything in 6days then took a break for a day seemingly cos he was tired, despite being omni-present and living for ever he still has a 7 day week. :coffee:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B New Members 9
M Spotted 0
M General Chat 16
M Spotted 4
MikeDX Interior and Audio 22