Alfa 4C

Paul

Platinum Member
Well the gospel according to motoring (TG) says that you aren't truly a petrolhead until you have owned, and probably hated, an Alfa Romeo.

This looks like it could be a brilliant new car in their range. I love the look of the 8C and this is a very pretty car too!

Two seats, mid-engined, but only a 200bhp engine so it might not be too expensive....

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=23765

:thumbup:

Yeah I think it is a gorgeous car, being a RWD turbo could be amazing fun!

Did someone say remap!?

Looks great. Most Alfas do, they just don't do the other bits quite so well! Mito GTA would be great, but it wouldn't surprise me if they've shelved the idea.

i don't think they've ever made a really ugly one, they do go out of fashion quickly but there is always a new model round the corner, the nearest i came to owning one was i nearly bought a Zagato 10 years ago. decided on the 911 instead.

I might be wrong here, but isnt this car basically a Lotus with an Alfa badge? Sure i read somewhere last year that they had bought the chassis. But i could be mistaken.

not really feeling it to be honest, will no doubt be over priced and fall apart before you get it home. Another car to copy the GTR A-pillars, big cross for me.

hopefully going to the Goodwood festival of speed at the end of the month, I should get to see it in the flesh as it is going to be there. Also world debut for the new M5 BMW and Astra GTC

I might be wrong here, but isnt this car basically a Lotus with an Alfa badge? Sure i read somewhere last year that they had bought the chassis. But i could be mistaken.

Surely that isn't a bad thing!? :tongue_smilie: