Alcantara Cleaner?

Wisenatcho

Paid Member
Thought I would treat my RenaultSport steering wheel to a bit of a clean this weekend! - Usually I just use a damp cloth and water, however EuroCar Parts have a deal on Sonax Xtreme Upholstery & Alacantra Cleaner so thought I might give it a try....

Anybody have experience of Sonax on Alacantra, or what other products do you guys use?

Cheers

Not any experience of that particular product....but Sonax are currently; and have been making top quality stuff for quite i while.

I find it hard to believe it wont be anything other than fantastic ! (Use use 2 or 3 products from their range).

Good luck :smile:

Would urge you to try Race glaze Alcantara cleaner not used it, myself I know someone who uses this and said its the best - over on Detailing World it gets some serious love will be buying some myself when I actually have some alcantara to clean...

Sonax is a bit hit and miss in my experience.

Reactions: Wisenatcho
One of the shampoos was not good to use, also used wheel cleaner and that wasnt great - Sonax BSD is amazing though and super cheap, some of the polish's and compunds are really rated though

I only use Sonax BSD, one of their polishes and one of their compounds. All through rave reviews on Google, Detailing World etc.

So couldnt possibly disagree !

Reactions: kevlar
Bsd is good stuff and cheap to whats not to like - although I prefer Gyeon cure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would urge you to try Race glaze Alcantara cleaner not used it, myself I know someone who uses this and said its the best - over on Detailing World it gets some serious love will be buying some myself when I actually have some alcantara to clean...

Sonax is a bit hit and miss in my experience.

Will give it a go on my wheel.

Reactions: kevlar