Albi 200 ****MTU Killamarsh

Just seen you in killamarsh and then you followed me into Holbrook Industrial Estate, I was in the Fiesta van infront of you.

Car looks nice, love Albi 200's :tongueout:

I have seen this Guy before Rob, when I have been coming out of work. He put his thumb up last time when I was in mine.

He isn't on here but is on RS Forum.
Think he said he lived out towards worksop and worked somewhere on Holbrook every so often.

Yeah think iv seen it around before, but only from a distance today he was straight behind me so I popped up a spotted. Gotta admit it was a lovely spec. I really like the albi on 200's but wasnt a fan on 197's :S

That will have been me. Think the fiesta had a flag on the rear panel? maybe an england flag? Alloys that look similarish to the STs? If I'm remembering right it's because for a split second when I first saw the alloys I thought it may have been an ST.

I do check this forum every now and then for spots but generally stick to the rs forum. btw hope I wasn't driving like a tit as I can't recall following you onto the estate itself but I normaly take that corner quickish....

Nah you took it pretty handy. The logo does look a little like a flag to be fair. Its the Sport Van Fiesta so its basically a Zetec-S with no rear seats :smiley:. That long stretch on the estate is pretty tempting, just have to watch out for all the damn learners lol!

Nice car BTW :wink: