Akrapovic prices

bobbyross96

Paid Member
What's the deal with the cost of an akra system? Searching through old posts, I'm seeing folk say they've scooped one new for ~£1k. Best I've seen is from K-tec at £1285!

Have the prices gone up over the years or is there a limited number left? Are people getting them minus tax?
Whats your average punter to do? Just drop the ~£1300 and be done with it?... as I don't expect many to crop up second hand.

Interested to hear your thoughts

What's the deal with the cost of an akra system? Searching through old posts, I'm seeing folk say they've scooped one new for ~£1k. Best I've seen is from K-tec at £1285!

Have the prices gone up over the years or is there a limited number left? Are people getting them minus tax?
Whats your average punter to do? Just drop the ~£1300 and be done with it?... as I don't expect many to crop up second hand.

Interested to hear your thoughts

I think they were somewhat cheaper (closer to the £1000 mark) when they were first released, then had a price increase to what they are now at around
£1,285.

There isn’t a limited number left, only thing is most places take a while to get one delivered though as I think they order them in, instead of having them sat on the shelf.

I dropped on one second hand at £750 without the carbon tips for my old R27, but I haven’t seen one for sale since and that was a couple of years ago.

I always think that if you pay £1285, then if you ever sell the car you could get around £700 for it so it’s only really cost you the price of a scorpion system or similar - That’s what I’d tell the other half anyway haha.

I got a used slip on then looked for a middle pipe to make it a full Evo system I found a German company that sold the mid section as a separate part cheaper than the genuine Renault mid section without the CAT. Now I was worried at the start because it took a little time to ship and I was unsure if it was a real site but with a few emails they gave me a date and delivered.

Jamparts.com

Jam Parts site searching for Clio
1602373310664.png

Reactions: bobbyross96
I looked around but found that prices were about £1,250 for the Evolution system. I am booked in at the end of the month for K-Tec to install it for £1,400.