AG 200 form Bournemouth finally finished detailing !!

This is my AG 200 which i probably spend more time cleaning than driving espically the last month ! Since christmas i have been detailing the car and today i have finially finished !
I stared off snow foaming the car using autobrite magifoam this stuff i bloody good and does foam up quite nicely. After washing with a mitt and hosing i down i then removed the wheels to give them a good clean. for this i used the PH neutral bilberry wheel clean, once again some great results ! for good measure i sprayed this all up in the aches to give them a good clean as well, i also then sprayed AG vinyl and rubber care in the arches to give them a good shine. When the wheels were all nice and clean i went on to seal them using poorbody wheel sealtant i did this 3 times over so they should be pretty well protected now ! and for the rubber i used the megs endurance tyre gel which does last a long long time, and gives and really good sheen. I them moved on to the interior once again i used the AG vinyl rubber care on all of the plastics, and used the AG interior shampoo to give the seats a bloody good clean !
The body work did take a long time i started of by using my bilt hamber clay bar and clayed the whole car which was very time consuming but it did leave a very smooth surface to being compounding on, i used 3 types of compounds to get any swirls and starches out i used two poorboys products and then megs ultimate compound.
Next up was waxing, i used AG HD wax, i find this gives a great results but it is a pain in the ass to use ! and last but not least i used AG extra gloss protection which is an oil based sealant. This gave the paint a really deep glossy shine and worked very welll with the HD wax.Here are few pics of the end results, and i had KW coilovers fitted back in January so just wanted to check i could get out the drive ok :tongue_smilie:DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0020.jpgDSC_0018.jpgDSC_0015.jpg

beautiful, mines in desperate need of a good clean i can hardly tell what colour it is atm

I haven't got any booked in yet ! I was thinking about doing the track day at FCS but I have been told you get a few fools in there's saxos thinking they are lewis Hamilton, I am planning on doing a track day at goodwood though

Stunning, you must be knackered!

It would look better though if you'd clean my white 200T, also near Bournemouth :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions