Adrian Flux insurance made me smile :D

iAndy

Platinum Member
Am over the moon with these guys today, they've done my insurance for a year and what a pleasure to deal with. Just had renewal through for the 200. £388! And the 172 with all modifications and no NCD has come in at £330. Can't wait to tax the 172 and then use it a bit through the summer. Top service and no long distance phone call to someone who didn't understand the Yorkshire accent lol. Guy on phones brother has a track 106 and knew exactly what I needed for my insurance so just wanted to give them a free plug on here in appreciation for their top service :smiley:

Am over the moon with these guys today, they've done my insurance for a year and what a pleasure to deal with. Just had renewal through for the 200. £388! And the 172 with all modifications and no NCD has come in at £330. Can't wait to tax the 172 and then use it a bit through the summer. Top service and no long distance phone call to someone who didn't understand the Yorkshire accent lol. Guy on phones brother has a track 106 and knew exactly what I needed for my insurance so just wanted to give them a free plug on here in appreciation for their top service :smiley:
Hi,
Thanks for the kind words.
Glad we could help out.
Regards,
Dan.