abs esp fault?

just back from a 120 mile round trip, bit of spirited driving on the way home, and the dash lit up like a xmas tree, esp check and abs check, its like it went into a track mode, got home switched off then back on and it cleared. anyone had this. or is it due to my sport getting a beating?:001_rolleyes:

same thing with mine along with check injector and limp home mode.. turned out to be a faulty throttle body.

my 200 had, check ingnition check esp yesterday. turned it off then back on again and the messgae still appeared. left it over night and then it cleared. the car was brand new in november and only has 2500 on the clock

i kept getting CHECK ESP and CHECK ABS, took it to the dealers and turned out to be a faulty brake pedal sensor, but presumably a fault on any part of the braking system would give the same two messages

yeah happened to me after booting hard from cold once. turned on and off it was fine there after

Check esp/abs came on on mine after kerbing a wheel really hard about a month ago...turned it off and then back on and it was gone..Seems like this message is like a random indication that something is going on...

Check esp/abs came on on mine after kerbing a wheel really hard about a month ago...turned it off and then back on and it was gone..Seems like this message is like a random indication that something is going on...

awwwwwww man u checked tracking since?