A KIA gt with 201bhp

Personally I think the styling looks amazing in the photos I've see on PH. Yet i still wouldn't touch a kia.

Looks ok, I actually prefer the look of this than the Clio 200T. Just a shame its so slow. purely based on performance it won't steel any of the market its competing in.

The Focus ST costs less than the Kia and has an extra 50bhp. The Kia's front brakes are the same size as the 197/200s rear brakes!

give them a chance, they are trying. for a cheap run around u cant be KIA at the moment, give them a few years and they will be making cars on the same level as the skoda fabia vrs,

Having owned a Hyundai ix35 (suv) I can tell you they are great cars for the average guy. Build quality is surprisingly good and NOTHING went wrong, not a single thing which is more than i can say for the audi and bmw i owned previously. They'll make a car you'd want to own in the next 10 years

Having owned a Hyundai ix35 (suv) I can tell you they are great cars for the average guy. Build quality is surprisingly good and NOTHING went wrong, not a single thing which is more than i can say for the audi and bmw i owned previously. They'll make a car you'd want to own in the next 10 years

wont be 10yrs.....be sooner!:coffee:

I quite like that and some of thier other stuff on the road.

I too think it looks a lot better than the new clio.

Not sure if this has been discussed but came across this article and thought to ask opinions.

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/2013-kia-proceed-gt-pictures-and-specs/265169

In my opinion the price should be a bit lower to compete as they need to overcome its brand name.

Then again if they made a dacia 180bhp sandero then ... never mind.

I think Kia have now got over the main stigma of the name. Their product now sells itself. I owned the new sportage for 18 months and I couldnt fault it in any respect. I have driven the new Ceed and the Rio and they are great cars. The GT looks stunning. Residuals are very solid. I lost 2.5k in 18months on my Sportage....not bad for a 25k car!

I quite like the look of it, (except the 4 small drl's in the bumper), looks very OPC & a bit 208GTI.
KIA really have got their sh*t together of late.
Sure as hell beats that horrid Veloster thing from Hyundai.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RossWoods93 Clio General Chat 9
Hamad Wheels and Tyres 3
Goose Other Marques 10
C Wheels and Tyres 4
Arran Other Marques 6