a few rs clio's wrexham way

liquid clio 200,
white 197
black 197 with cup pack + spoiler + meg wheels

all in the ikle petrol station a few miles down the road form demon theives... wrexham

That was us!

Whoop Whoop We have been spotted! :w00t:

It was a White 200 by the way not a 197! :wink:

What were you in??

Another white 200 here :wink:

Which petrol station we referring to?

When we left the pub me and Matt needed some petrol so went back to one that was a bit cheaper! :wink:

There was a few white one's today! (best colour IMO) :smiley:

ah white 200 then, and yer was in teh lil skanky but cheap texaco? or whatever the hell it is.. well

i was in teh lil red fabia, i was, well shall we say i lil bombed out so decided to go assume my position int he passenger seat and eat my dime bar.lol

Ah, I went straight across that roundabout and found a BP up the road for some ultimate :smile:

Four whites and counting :tongueout:

ah white 200 then, and yer was in teh lil skanky but cheap texaco? or whatever the hell it is.. well

i was in teh lil red fabia, i was, well shall we say i lil bombed out so decided to go assume my position int he passenger seat and eat my dime bar.lol

Ah you were in the Fabia, I did wonder because there was no other cars there!

i woudl of come over and chatted but seeming as iv had maybe 2 hours kip since friday i wanst in the most talkative mood, seeing all 3 colours together i mst say.... liquid yellow is nice... but not my cup of t, black is lush... but iv got a black, but personally white = mega, i do wish i bought a white clio now