6 hour cleaning session!

Bought some new cleaning products today so thought I'd try them out... Really happy with the results :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 132
And some more pics....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 91
you can get some great results on the glacier white with the right amount of effort and patience

top work

Cheers guys! The kind comments are appreciated.

Really happy with the results, such a deep shine for white, I really didn't think it would be possible... Looks even better under the glow of service station light :smile:

Going to see about an exhaust today... Decided on supersprint, remove 2nd cat, non-res with no rear silencer :smile:

thats going to be quite loud

i nearly went for that setup but went for the race rear silencer, non res mid section and 2nd cat removal

i am tempted to just get the de-cat downpipe too (but that mean swapping my 2nd cat decat pipe too as the flanges are different)

[youtube]ltaapdHaYfY[/youtube]

Sounds nice, adds that roar it seems to be missing. Speaking to the garage near me, the Supersprint is of better quality than the rest currently available for the 200T, followed closely by the Scorpion. I've put my order in for the exhaust today, hopefully it won't be too loud but the guy at the garage did say... And I quote 'so you want to remove the cat, centre section and the back box?' To which I replied 'yep'... He just looked at me and said 'mental'. I done the same to my Meg and it was only on full chat it was loud, the turbo does dampen the noise quite a bit... Plus my mate has an E92 M3 with straight pipes from the cats, no back box, nothing... So I'll not be the loudest on the block

With the pics only being on an iPhone I went for the close ups but... Here's some full car pics :thumbup:

The lighting wasn't great....

No doubt I'll be washing it again at the weekend so I'll take some pics using a decent camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 30
GW does look great when clean.

I'm really happy with GW. It wasn't initially my first choice, Mercury was and my last car was also white, but I'd still be waiting now for a factory build. The dealer found this in stock with the spec (LUX with Cup pack) just delivered, done me a really good deal so I went for it... So glad I did, the shine in the flesh is amazing... I guess the 16 coats of wax/sealant helps! Haha

Hey, could you take a picture for me when its dark showing what the lights are like? i have xeons but you cannot get them for this model